google search bar



Google
Custom Search

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Broken Boards..:(

So far this month (May), I have broken two different surfboards, and found two surfboards (NOT STOLEN). I guess i've just had some coincidental luck.  One of them a guy gave to me at the Volcom VQS contest at 54th street.  I haven't used it yet, but i can't wait till the surf is good on wed/thurs...anyway, this post is about broken boards. I broke my longboard and my Becker 6'3" shortboard (from about a gazillion years ago). I was going to hang it up in my bedroom, but decided to try to reshape it, which would have worked had my friend not given me the idea to completely smash it. I spraypainted it, smashed it with a mallet, and threw it from a tree...but im going to try and sell the longboard, since there is just a crack and people can just throw some epoxy on it. If anyone wants to buy who is a beginner or is thinking about buying their first board, i highly recommend buying that kind of board (funboard length...7'7" i think, soft top). Here are the pictures...
                                                  
                                                    ^ just needs some cleaning up (by me) ^

If you're wondering why it only has 1 fin, it's because i broke two off to use as a wall surf rack!

No comments:

Post a Comment